Plane Photos Not Displaying

Are you having trouble getting Virtual Radar Server installed and running? If so then this is the place to ask about it.
EcstaticMark

Plane Photos Not Displaying

Post by EcstaticMark » Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 am

Hi, all. I have an installation of VRS on Windows 7 a week or so old and a new installation on Windows 10. The Win 10 installation is to replace the Win 7. Everything seemed to be on both until this afternoon when I noticed that the plane pictures no longer are being displayed. All the other aircraft data is there, just no pictures. And this is so on both installations.

Can anyone give me a direction to look in to troubleshoot this? I've looked at various logs, disabled the database plugins, reset the initial web site settings all with no joy.

Thanks,
Mark

EcstaticMark

Re: Plane Photos Not Displaying

Post by EcstaticMark » Mon May 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Photos came back. No idea what that was all about but there's nothing to troubleshoot now. :)

Mark

agw

Post by agw » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:06 am

The thumbnails are coming from airport-data.com, there's a limit on how many you can fetch over a given period of time. With two machines each fetching pictures I'm guessing that you ended up exceeding the rate limit when things were busy.

EcstaticMark

Post by EcstaticMark » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 pm

Thanks, agw. I was wondering if it was something like that.

Thanks again,
Mark