show internet Address

Are you having trouble getting Virtual Radar Server installed and running? If so then this is the place to ask about it.
orion_jb2001

show internet Address

Post by orion_jb2001 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:18 am

Hi,

another newbie question, when I click on show internet address from the Virtual radar server window, it takes me to internet window which asks for a password. What ID and password is used here??

Jeff :)

agw

Re: show internet Address

Post by agw » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:17 am

In Tools | Options | Web Server | Users you've probably ticked the option for "User must authenticate". On that screen you have a list of users (if you don't then go to the Users entry and add a user). Tick at least one of the users and click OK. The user and password it's asking for will be the login name and password you've entered for any of the ticked users.

orion_jb2001

Post by orion_jb2001 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:17 am

Thanks for reply, did find this out re users etc BUT when I go to put in the user ID and password, if fails and continues in a loop asking for user ID and password. Only 1 user so far and 1 password......... ??

Jeff

DeWoert

Post by DeWoert » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:49 am

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps the internet address tries to login to your internet router ? Try that username and password.
I know some ISPs (and/or routers) don't work correctly when you use the internet address from a local device.