This should be a beauty....

Are you having trouble getting Virtual Radar Server installed and running? If so then this is the place to ask about it.
poopsie

This should be a beauty....

Post by poopsie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Here is my setup. Currently, running piaware with FA, FR24, PF and ADSBExchange. I have a PC running virtual radar and it is pulling data from the pi, which is working fine. I am going to be adding another PC with virtual radar in another location in town, then want to send that data back to my house and into my pi. So I was thinking of:

PC in town - VRS - rebroadcast server - VRS at my house - rebroadcast server - piaware.

Is that feasible? How do I configure ports on the piaware to accept the rebroadcast port from the VRS at my house?

Thanks!!

GregoryGHarding

Re: This should be a beauty....

Post by GregoryGHarding » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:21 pm

why do that when modesmixer is a better option

http://xdeco.org/?page_id=48

poopsie

Post by poopsie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:33 pm

So this is better for what I am trying to accomplish? I see a lot of command line, which I am not afraid of, but wanting to run on a windows box if possible.

GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:20 am

is runs in a command line but its windows based you can run it from a bat file if you need help creating it i can give you a hand but what this software allows is multiple feeds of different types in and a single or multiple feed out in your choice of format. theres really no need to run 2 vrs just to use rebroadcast