Incorrect/ incomplete registration

Is Virtual Radar Server not behaving itself? If so then please report it here.
pighair47

Incorrect/ incomplete registration

Post by pighair47 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:21 pm

had a helicopter show up with an incomplete registration only displayed "p-", and the operator was wrong as well, after some searching on the web i found the correct information for the helicopter in question, i found its construction number and looked up records with that, looked like it has been sold and resold a few times, where do those numbers come from are they reported by the helicopter in this case or pulled from a database somewhere? what about operator codes ? is their any way to submit the correct info for review ?

agw

Re: Incorrect/ incomplete registration

Post by agw » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:55 pm

It depends on whether you are using the online lookup or you have your own BaseStation.sqb.

If the latter then you can install the database editor and edit the information yourself. Only you will be using that BaseStation.sqb, there's no central location to update.

If the former then the online lookup data comes from Planebase (http://planebase.biz/contact). However, bear in mind that I only update the online lookup data from their database once or twice a month so recent fixes may not be reflected in the online lookup. Also I've heard reports that they can be curt with people offering corrections if they aren't PlaneBase users.