Aircraft photos not showing

Is Virtual Radar Server not behaving itself? If so then please report it here.
jepolch
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Aircraft photos not showing

Post by jepolch » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:19 pm

First off, I'm running VRS 2.4.2.29243. I don't update the server often. If it's working I leave it alone. Starting today, the aircraft photos are not showing up. Interestingly, VRS does get the link from airport-data.com because it shows the alt text for the photo. But the photo itself is missing. Is airport-data.com no long cooperating with VRS, or is this something that can be fixed if I upgrade to the latest VRS? Thank you.

nitro999
Posts: 88
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:32 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by nitro999 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Same issue for me today
Image

Raffles
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by Raffles » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18 pm

Due to the enormous popularity of PlaneBase we have now become a member only database

Raffles
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by Raffles » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 pm


jepolch
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by jepolch » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:41 pm

Raffles wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18 pm
Due to the enormous popularity of PlaneBase we have now become a member only database
Sorry, but what does this have to do with airport-data.com? Do the aircraft photos in VRS come from PlaneBase?

Raffles
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by Raffles » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 pm

api parsing error?

Raffles
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by Raffles » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58 pm

jepolch wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:41 pm
Raffles wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18 pm
Due to the enormous popularity of PlaneBase we have now become a member only database
Sorry, but what does this have to do with airport-data.com? Do the aircraft photos in VRS come from PlaneBase?

tools/options...

jepolch
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by jepolch » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:55 pm

Raffles wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:58 pm
jepolch wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:41 pm
Raffles wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:18 pm
Due to the enormous popularity of PlaneBase we have now become a member only database
Sorry, but what does this have to do with airport-data.com? Do the aircraft photos in VRS come from PlaneBase?

tools/options...
I see. Thank you. I never looked at that. It always - just worked. So I see there's a free membership on PlaneBase. If I/we sign up will we receive aircraft photos as before?

jepolch
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 4:43 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by jepolch » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:48 am

My mistake. I saw a free membership to airport-data.com, not planebase.biz.

Raffles
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: Aircraft photos not showing

Post by Raffles » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:52 am

http://www.airport-data.com/api/ac_thum ... AA92FF&n=N

works - just the 'frame' doesn't seem to parse it properly???


v2.4.4.36598 x64

Post Reply