A Plugin Threw An Exception During Startup and Stuttering

Is Virtual Radar Server not behaving itself? If so then please report it here.
Hoggorm

A Plugin Threw An Exception During Startup and Stuttering

Post by Hoggorm » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi,

I deleted some software today and by accident I may have deleted something that I should not have deleted. This error message appears when starting up my computer and when starting VRS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f68cdor241cs8 ... .17.04.png

Also - after installing VRS, RTL1090 and FR24 software some months ago I've experienced quite a bit of stuttering on my computer. The stutter usually appears shortly after restart of the computer. It usually appears as a lag in the mouse pointer when I move it over the monitor to for example hover over a program icon that I'd like to open. For a fraction of a second the pointer freezes before continuing its move. Sometimes the stutter also appears while writing for example a website address in a browser, or writing in a Word document. This stutter does not happen all the time. Sometimes it happens several times over a minute, while sometimes I do not notice anything at all.

I'm not sure if it is related, I only know I first discovered it after I installed those softwares. Can this be a problem with any of the mentioned softwares?

Thank you

agw

Re: A Plugin Threw An Exception During Startup and Stutterin

Post by agw » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:22 am

Regarding the exception, it's a little difficult to tell what happened just from the message. I would reinstall the database writer plugin just in case you deleted something from there, and if it's still happening then post the last page of entries from the log file (Tools | View VirtualRadarLog.txt). Don't post the entire file, just the entries since the last startup will be fine.

Stuttering mouse - no idea :) I would try the font of all knowledge: https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?q=window ... ring+mouse.