Access to the website for sending data

The "to-do" list for Virtual Radar Server is as long as my arm, but if you want to pile more work onto it then this is for you.
Chriso

Access to the website for sending data

Post by Chriso » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:05 pm

I have connected several receivers.
I already have access to the radar via username and password.
I would like to do to access websites have users who currently send data.

agw

Re: Access to the website for sending data

Post by agw » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 am

I'm afraid I don't understand your last sentence. Perhaps if you write it in Polish then I can run it through Google Translate and see if I can figure out what you mean?

Chriso

Post by Chriso » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:16 am

Chciałbym aby dostęp do strony internetowej mieli użytkownicy, którzy w danej chwili wysyłają dane ze swoich odbiorników.
Czyli jeżeli status odbiornika jest "Połączony" to użytkownik ma dostęp do strony internetowej.
Oczywiście każdy użytkownik musiałby być skojarzony ze swoim odbiornikiem.

GregoryGHarding

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:56 pm

he wants to limit the users who access his virtual radar web to only people who feed him and have their receiver status "connected" server side

...i think

agw

Post by agw » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Yes, the translation from Google Translate is:

I would like to access the website have users who currently send data from their receivers .
So, if the status of the receiver is "Connected" , the user has access to the website.
Of course, each user would be associated with his receiver.

I'm afraid that is not possible, there is no link between receivers and users. If there is sufficient demand for it then I could write a plugin that links receivers and users, and extends authentication to reject users that do not have a connected receiver. However it would be easy for someone to get around that authentication - they just connect for as long as they want to use the site and then disconnect the receiver afterwards.

You could always just disable the login for users that have stopped sending data for an extended period of time.