SQlite searching

Are you having problems with using or developing a plugin? Let me know here.
brijill

SQlite searching

Post by brijill » Wed May 02, 2018 7:54 am

Good morning all..Well I finally. with a certain amount of brain damage, got Virtual Radar to talk to SQlite and I have both aircraft and flights updating nicely. What I'm missing is how to look up a particular registration in the database so I can see all my previous contacts. Maybe this is not possible in this free version. so wonder if you guys can enlighten me. Thanks...I used to have Kinetics Base Station until it went toes up (The original) Unfortunately I can't find the 'Snoopy' software update in my files, which had the database included. If I remember it had 'Base Station reporter' in it that allowed searching and displaying particular aircraft records. Something I'm trying to do again. Must be a way round it, but I can't find any downloads of Snoopy available anyway...I also had an Airnav box once, but that also didn't last.. I'm so fed up with paying out so much money for technology that just doesn't cut it *sigh*. Anyway, have a nice day all...Bri

agw

Re: SQlite searching

Post by agw » Thu May 03, 2018 8:27 pm

There is no paid version. There are reports that you can run against your BaseStation.sqb, to search for all flights for a registration do Menu | Reports | Free-form report and enter the registration you're interested in in the criteria... or if the aircraft you're interested in is currently selected then do Menu | Reports | Registration Report For <reg>.

brijill

Re: SQlite searching

Post by brijill » Wed May 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks very much for that OM , just what I wanted. Sorry about delay answering your post. Been doing other things. Cheers my friend..