Database Editor - Problem with Raspberry

Are you having problems with using or developing a plugin? Let me know here.
moorhuhn

Database Editor - Problem with Raspberry

Post by moorhuhn » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi. I have a problem with a plug-in database editor for VRS, which runs on a raspberry. When connecting and finding me it goes wrong. You do not know what to do?
DatabaseEditor plugin write on web page: Exception encountered: Cannot call Invoke or BeginInvoke on a control until the window handle is created

agw

Re: Database Editor - Problem with Raspberry

Post by agw » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks for that. I can reproduce this with the database editor running under Ubuntu, I'll have it fixed for the next preview release.

dodgeboy

Post by dodgeboy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:39 pm

I'm having this issue as well, also on Ubuntu/Mono. Is there a workaround?

agw

Post by agw » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:18 am

It's fixed in the preview version (or at least it should be :)). You can download it from here:

http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk/preview.aspx

You may need to also install the preview version of the server, I can't remember now if I changed the plugin interface since 2.3.1.

WeKnowMC

Post by WeKnowMC » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:19 pm

I've installed the preview versions of the server and database editor on Ubuntu and I am getting the same problem. Restarting vrs will temporarily fix it however, after some time, the error will occur again.

lesveldt

Post by lesveldt » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:24 am

I have the same issue. Files are extract and placed into the virtualradar map Plugins but it didn't work.....

agw

Post by agw » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:14 pm

I'll take a look into it. However, if it happens again then if you could go to the log and take a look towards the bottom then you should see the full stack trace for the exception there. If you could copy and paste that into a posting here then it'll help me track it down.

lesveldt

Post by lesveldt » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:13 pm

agw wrote:I'll take a look into it. However, if it happens again then if you could go to the log and take a look towards the bottom then you should see the full stack trace for the exception there. If you could copy and paste that into a posting here then it'll help me track it down.
It didn't work for me at all.... I don't see edit in database in my server.
Do I have to actived the plugin first?

WeKnowMC

Post by WeKnowMC » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:00 pm

agw wrote:I'll take a look into it. However, if it happens again then if you could go to the log and take a look towards the bottom then you should see the full stack trace for the exception there. If you could copy and paste that into a posting here then it'll help me track it down.
I don't know if this will be much help to you but this is what is in my log:

Code: Select all

[2016-06-20 20:51:33.623 UTC] [t87] Exception caught during DatabaseEditor SingleAircraftSearch (4CA5ED): System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot call Invoke or BeginInvoke on a control until the window handle is created
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.FindControlToInvokeOn () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke (System.Delegate method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at VirtualRadar.Interface.EventHelper.Raise[EventArgs] (System.Delegate eventHandler, System.Object sender, System.Func`1 buildArgsCallback, System.Action`1 exceptionCallback, Boolean throwEventHelperException) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

lesveldt

Post by lesveldt » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:02 pm

With the new updated it works fine for me! Thnx agw :-)