- Fixed problem whereby illegal characters in the registration would trigger an exception. The program now only uses the ICAO compliant characters in the registration when searching for aircraft pictures (so for example, a registration of *G-AB?CD will map onto a filename of G-ABCD.jpg).
- Fixed the excessive flickering in Chrome of silhouette and operator flag images in the aircraft list.
- Added filter to only show aircraft flagged as Interested in the BaseStation database.
- Added Time Tracked column to aircraft lists to show the time elapsed since VRS first saw the aircraft.
- Added Seen Count column to aircraft lists to show the number of flight records an aircraft has in the database - i.e. how many times BaseStation has seen the plane. The list can be sorted on this column.
New releases will be announced here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Version 1.0.4 is now available for download from the website. The changes are: