Version 1.0.5 is now available for download from the website. The changes are:
1. Fixed the problem with incorrect links to registration reports for aircraft with certain characters in their registration (e.g. '10+23').
2. Worked around a variety of problems with Mono's WinForms implementation that caused the main server display to look messy.
3. Added the ability to set the initial units for distances, heights and speeds to the Google Map options screen.
4. Added the option "Ignore badly formatted messages" to the BaseStation options screen. This lets you decide whether to ignore bad messages on the port 30003 data feed or not.
5. Added operator flags and silhouettes to the date report.
A new version of the Database Writer Plugin has also been released:
1. Fixed bug whereby start and end times for a flight were in UTC instead of the local time.
2. Coordinates of 0,0 are no longer recorded as the start or end coordinate for a flight.
New releases will be announced here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1