Version 1.1.0 is now available for download from the website. The changes are:
1. Fixed the display of on-ground status.
2. Fixed problem when using a hostname as the network address of the receiver / BaseStation.
3. Added calculation of track for aircraft that stop transmitting track when travelling at slow speeds on ground.
4. Added support for decoding of raw messages from radios capable of sending them. This release supports the SBS-3, AVR "*", ":" and "@" formats and Beast binary format raw messages.
5. Added support for listening to receivers that are connected via a COM port.
6. Added support for network rebroadcasting of messages.
7. Removed the translations - they are now installed via a separate language pack installer.
As inferred above, the translations are removed by the 1.1.0 installer. A separate language pack installer is now available to add translations for the server and database writer plugin. French and Russian translations have been added thanks to the hard work of Francois /F5ANN and Sergey Serov /sergsero, for which I am very grateful.
A new version of the Database Writer Plugin has also been released:
1. Updated for the change in plugin API interface in VRS 1.1.0
New releases will be announced here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1