1. Fixed: BaseStation format receivers can no longer fill memory.
2. Fixed: Removing a rebroadcast server now removes it from the main screen.
3. Added: The web site settings can now be exported and imported. Exported settings can be saved on the server to use as defaults for all new visitors to the site.
4. Added: Receiver ranges are now saved between sessions.
5. Added: Rebroadcast servers can now push a feed to a single IP address.
6. Added: Access to receivers and rebroadcast servers can now be whitelisted and blacklisted.
7. Added: Users that choose to make their VRS site accessible from the Internet can now opt into a directory of public VRS sites.
The full list of changes can be found on the bug tracker at http://tracker.virtualradarserver.co.uk ... ate%7D+asc
New releases will be announced here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1