New releases will be announced here.
- Posts: 2198
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 am
Virtual Radar Server
BaseStation Database Writer Plugin
- Fixed bug that occasionally prevented details read from the database from appearing for an aircraft. It would also cause the aircraft picture to appear as a broken link.
- Fixed bug that prevented File | Exit on the main screen from stopping the program.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused an exception to be reported in 'Responder.cs'.
- Added support for version 2 of the Windows 7/Vista Proximity Desktop Gadget.
- Added the correct cache-control headers to JSON files.
- Added GuiThreadStartup to the the plugin API's IPlugin interface to give plugins a mechanism for creating their own modeless displays or for doing startup work on the GUI thread.
Windows 7 / Vista Proximity Gadget
- Updated for the change to the plugin interface in version 1.0.3 of Virtual Radar Server.
- Fixed a very bad memory leak.
- Fixed the problems with ugly text appearing if the gadget lost connection to Virtual Radar Server.
- Added the operator and silhouette flags to the docked view.
- Added an indication of heading and bearing to the docked view.
- Added support for configuring the units used for distances, heights and speeds.
- Added a flyout view.
- Removed the indication of how many aircraft are transmitting emergency squawks.