Another New Airline

Having a problem with the routes site, or want to report a missing airline or airport? This is the place for you.
Aardvark

Another New Airline

Post by Aardvark » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Need Nordic Global Airlines (IATA: NJ, ICAO: NGB) added. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Global_Airlines. Started ops in August 2011. Flight NGB721 is in to JFK quite a bit. The plane is a stunning white windowless aircraft. Flew over two weeks ago at about 1500ft and was quite impressive to see. It is en-route here right now and the only published route I have found is EFHK-KJFK.

agw

Re: Another New Airline

Post by agw » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:42 am

Sorry, totally managed to miss this! I've now added NBG/NJ Nordic Global Airlines.

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Thanks for updating all these airline records. The NYC metro area is a world unto itself with all the different airlines coming in here to the three major airports plus our two minor ones. I just installed a better ADS-B antenna designed by a neighbor who is an electronics tech with a large multinational. I am now seeing traffic quite well for EWR so I will probably have more routes for there. JFK is pretty well wrapped up at this point.

OST VA

Post by OST VA » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi, love to see NGB over here. NGB have a base on Ostend/Belgium airport to fly for Allied Air Cargo that is banned over Europe. NGB is flying out of Ostend to many African destinations like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Pointe Noir, Freetown, Entebbe, Nairobi and back towards Ostend with a fuel-stop at Cairo. Mostly is one plane based on Ostend, another one is now also flying for Liège/Belgium airport towards Africa with stop-over at Palermo when he fly towards Lusaka/Nairobi/Johannesburg. A thirt NGB-plane fly the ex Finnair Cargo operations like JFK and VHHH, and now also Helsinki-Brussels-Helsinki and a new route towards Hanoi/Vietnam.

Kind Regards,
Timo/OST Virtual Aviations
T-EBOS19 : ADS-B RTL2832/R820T USB-Dongle