Operator Code Missing?!

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
caphab1

Operator Code Missing?!

Post by caphab1 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:59 pm

Hello All. Fairly Newbish here but wanted to see about making some flags for missing aircraft. But my VRS will not display the Op. Code in either the list or the detailed boxes. I do apologize if this has been asked and answered, if I could be pointed to the right forum I think I can figure out too!

Thanks!

T-EGJA1

Re: Operator Code Missing?!

Post by T-EGJA1 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:45 pm

VRS looks for the Operator Code in your basestation.sqb database - if it's not in your basestation.sqb, then VRS won't be able to display it ;)

The solution is to use a suitable SQLite editor, e.g. SQLite Expert Personal (it's free) to insert the missing Operator Code(s)

See this thread for more info: http://forum.virtualradarserver.co.uk/v ... f=9&t=1025
Terry

caphab1

Post by caphab1 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Alright Got that fixed, but when I try and "Post" the changes for SQL Lite it tells me its a readonly and I wanna find out how to make it read write?!

T-EGJA1

Post by T-EGJA1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Your basestation.sqb database may be locked by VRS - try disabling the VRS Database Writer plugin while you make changes with the SQLite editor and re-enable it after you've completed your edits.

It's inadvisable to edit a 'live' database (i.e. when it's open in another program), in any case, as doing so could corrupt the database.
Terry

flieger28

Post by flieger28 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:40 am

So all Data which would be normally collected during my insertions will be lost?