IdentActive

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
jaimehempke

IdentActive

Post by jaimehempke » Thu May 05, 2016 10:21 am

Good morning , it would be possible via custom contents , display somehow aircraft with active identification or otherwise different color

agw

Re: IdentActive

Post by agw » Sat May 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Not easily, no. If you want them to show up with a different colour on the map then you would need to create copies of the aircraft icons with the different colours for normal and selected states and then add your new icons to the aircraft plotter with JavaScript to select them when ident is active.

This thread talks about what's involved in adding new icons to VRS: http://forum.virtualradarserver.co.uk/v ... ?f=9&t=979

jaimehempke

Post by jaimehempke » Sun May 08, 2016 3:37 am

I tried the following script did not work , probably is wrong , this same script works for MLAT and other functions

<script type="text/javascript">
if(VRS && VRS.globalDispatch && VRS.serverConfig) {
VRS.globalDispatch.hook(VRS.globalEvent.bootstrapCreated, function(bootStrap) {
if(VRS.globalOptions && VRS.globalOptions.aircraftMarkers) {VRS.globalOptions.aircraftMarkers.unshift(new VRS.AircraftMarker({
normalFileName: 'ident.png',
selectedFileName: 'ident-Selected.png',
size: { width: 35, height: 35 },
matches: function(/** VRS.Aircraft */ aircraft) { return aircraft.IdentActive.val }
}));
}
});
}
</script>

agw

Post by agw » Tue May 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Ah - looking at the source I don't think that I'm passing the ident active flag to the site. I'll need to add that before your script has a chance of working :) I'll add it to the list of things to do.

jaimehempke

Post by jaimehempke » Wed May 11, 2016 2:10 am

Ok thank you, await with great anticipation :D

jaimehempke

Post by jaimehempke » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Hello good day , any news on how to activate this function, already tried everything but I could not . Thank you

jaimehempke

Post by jaimehempke » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:55 am

Good evening, would there be any chance the SPI function would work on the new preview versio :D n?