Aircraft icons clustering

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
Lector

Aircraft icons clustering

Post by Lector » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:51 am

Don't know if it is bug or feature, but I can't disable icon clustering at the lower zoom levels.
If the map zoomed in enough to display aircrafts icons, it is possible to cluster them or reset clustering by the correspondent buttons in Aircrafts options.
But starting from some lower level then zooming out, those buttons does not give any effect and only clusters are visible instead of particular aircrafts.

Can we have clustering to be adjustable at all zoom levels or, at least, disable clustering somehow at all?
Thanks!

agw

Re: Aircraft icons clustering

Post by agw » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:08 am

I've just tried to reproduce this here and I can't, when I start from way zoomed in and then zoom out I can still set the clustering level. The "Cluster aircraft at this zoom level" sets the zoom level where clustering begins, so if you want to see aircraft at a particular zoom level then you need to zoom out one more level and then click the button.

Lector

Post by Lector » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:46 pm

Thank you agw!
Now I got an idea and it really works just fine.

UA4WIY

Post by UA4WIY » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Save this code into a file, and activate, using a custom content plugin...

Code: Select all

<script type="text/javascript">
    if(VRS && VRS.globalDispatch && VRS.serverConfig) {
        VRS.globalDispatch.hook(VRS.globalEvent.bootstrapCreated, function(bootStrap) {
           VRS.globalOptions.aircraftMarkerClustererEnabled = false;
        });
    }
</script>