Automatic Feeder

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
Arjan

Automatic Feeder

Postby Arjan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello,

I've been using VRS for a couple of days now and I currently have 2 feeders set up. This took a bit of configuring as in port forwarding and also merging the feeds. So I was wondering if it is possible to have feeds "automatically accepted" so they get added to the main merged feed without me having to add them manually.

Also, is it possible to send data without having to open up ports? I've noticed that the Flightradar24 software doesn't require you to open any port yet it does send the data.

Regards,
Arjan

avioradar

Re: Automatic Feeder

Postby avioradar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Also, is it possible to send data without having to open up ports? I've noticed that the Flightradar24 software doesn't require you to open any port yet it does send the data.

you can use modesmixer2 to push data to VRS

agw

Postby agw » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:04 pm

FR24 doesn't need you to open up ports because you are opening the connection to them, not the other way round. You only need to open up ports on the receiving end.

loww

Postby loww » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Thats not fully true. My Firewall block all outgoing port to!
:!: :!: :!: I search for People who want exchange VRS Data. I life near LOWW and i have a huge Coverage and multiple Receiver. :!: :!: :!:
My newest Project: http://www.publictransportforum.at/

Return to “General Discussion”