civ/mil change

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
scoobydobedooo

civ/mil change

Post by scoobydobedooo » Thu May 17, 2018 10:45 pm

hey all could someone please try and point out where im going wrong please,
im trying to change an aircraft from civ to mil
ive found that i need to make an localaircraft.txt file which i have and placed it into the correct place,

in this folder i have read the instrutions and im sure i understand it. this is just an exsample but say i wanted to change an british airways to mil i would put the following:

[United Kingdom]
406A3E mil # British Airways A320

is that correct?

ive tryed a few different ways and it just wont change from civ to mil and ive no idea where im going wrong... or this there something else i need to add before this works,

many thanx for your time

ben
i have a home base station im willing to share data from. if intressed let me know :)

T-EGJA1

Re: civ/mil change

Post by T-EGJA1 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 pm

Any change you make in your LocalAircraft.txt file won't show up in the VRS browser display until the daily auto download of route data takes place, however you can force the change by doing a manual download: Tools > Dowload Data > Download
Terry

scoobydobedooo

Re: civ/mil change

Post by scoobydobedooo » Mon May 21, 2018 4:31 pm

T-EGJA1 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 10:55 pm
Any change you make in your LocalAircraft.txt file won't show up in the VRS browser display until the daily auto download of route data takes place, however you can force the change by doing a manual download: Tools > Dowload Data > Download
prefect thank you very much for your time and help :)
i have a home base station im willing to share data from. if intressed let me know :)