Silhouette codes?

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
scanman

Silhouette codes?

Post by scanman » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi

I need some expert help, I dont know how many times I have destroyed my sqb file because of this but there must be something I can do to fix it, I hope...

I would like my VRS to display all kind of silhouettes, for example UAE380 for Emirates A380. But when I change the code VRS make by itself, for example A388 to UAE380, then it work for a while and then I get an error and my database stop collecting new registration numbers.

Does someone in here know how I can fix this, or is it impossible to get it to work?

agw

Re: Silhouette codes?

Post by agw » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Sorry for the late reply. If you're talking about changing the codes in the database then are you using the database editor plugin or are you editing the database using another program while VRS is writing records to it?

scanman

Post by scanman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Thank you for the reply agw! I always close VRS and open the database in SQBLite Browser and do the changes there. I have tried this three times with a new database and it always ends up with some exception error and the database writer plugin stop working and all flights after that are lost.

I would be very happy if this can be solved.

agw

Post by agw » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:04 pm

What's the exception that you're getting?

scanman

Post by scanman » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 am

I have no idea as I changed from Windows to Linux one week ago and havent touched the file since the move... Maybe I should change it again and come back if I get same problem in Linux?