European Shared feeds

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
jonfear

Re: European Shared feeds

Post by jonfear » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:56 am

Hi All

Just for fun, lets now open the rest of Europe up...Any feeds from RPi based systems now welcome! Of course other receivers are welcome but RPi's are being targeted due to possible MLAT solution being worked on.

The domain www.vrs-europe.org.uk is now up and running...

Jon
http://www.360radar.co.uk, the new name for MLAT Radar in the UK and Western Europe.

Former PP feeder Bm. No longer feeding. I do not have time to sort out imaginary problems with NTP
when it has been working fine for 2+ Years.

Jester

Post by Jester » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:00 pm

are you looking for Dump1090 or compressed VRS streams ?

I can push a stream out to you using Dump1090 on an extra pi

P.S.
I also have a full updated set of silhouettes available if you want them....

jonfear

Post by jonfear » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi Jester

For the minute a compressed VRS feed will be fine. We will sort out the RPi when we are ready.

Providing a compressed beast feed is also on the list of things for dump1090.

My friend has taken a look at the commit and is happy about the one bit error correction but is still not happy about the two bit correction.

Both one and two error correction is on his list of things to look at...he just needs to finish a higher priority bit of software. This is all being done in his very limited spare time, he is involved with a great many things apart from work!

PM me off line with your details.

Thanks again

Jon
http://www.360radar.co.uk, the new name for MLAT Radar in the UK and Western Europe.

Former PP feeder Bm. No longer feeding. I do not have time to sort out imaginary problems with NTP
when it has been working fine for 2+ Years.

loww

Post by loww » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Does anyone want to share with me?
I run my Server "hidden" but i share my Aircraft out.
:!: :!: :!: I search for People who want exchange VRS Data. I life near LOWW and i have a huge Coverage and multiple Receiver. :!: :!: :!: