Plane photos in reports

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
MarkRennie

Plane photos in reports

Post by MarkRennie » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:17 am

Hello.

Is there anyway to see the planes photos in the reports pages please?

Cheers
Mark

CharlieAlpha

Re: Plane photos in reports

Post by CharlieAlpha » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:18 pm

I think what you need to do is...
On the report page press the "menu" button (depending on your layout setting probably at the top right corner), select the "criteria" item on the menu dialog.
The "options" dialog box should be displayed with the "criteria" panel shown.
If you click the "Detail Panel" tab you can select the fields to be displayed in the aircraft detail panel.
Click the padlock to enable editing of the fields (it should turn red and show an open padlock). You can then add, remove and reorder the fields displayed. To display the photo select and add the "picture" item from the dropdown.
Click the padlock to save your changes (it'll go blue and close).

You can also add pictures/photo's to the report list panel by selecting the list tab and following a similar process to the above for the single and/or multi-aircraft report field lists. A small thumb-nail version of the photo is shown.

One thing to note - I think you need to have downloaded and saved photo's to a local drive (and set the photo directory location in the "server options" settings) for the above to work. Not sure if you can get reports to show photo's from internet sources.

HTH

Charlie

MarkRennie

Re: Plane photos in reports

Post by MarkRennie » Fri May 01, 2015 8:10 am

One thing to note - I think you need to have downloaded and saved photo's to a local drive (and set the photo directory location in the "server options" settings) for the above to work. Not sure if you can get reports to show photo's from internet sources.
Ahh thanks Charlie. I think this is my problem. Any idea where I can get picture of all planes please like it does when downloading them on the live page?