Receiver Range

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
hermanZA

Receiver Range

Post by hermanZA » Sat May 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Greetings all,

I have different receivers feeding into VRS. How do I adjust the COLOR of the Receiver Range plot it gives me? Currently mine is different shades of grey, and I would like to make it clearer. Fiddled around a bit, and managed to clear the ranges I had on all the receivers. :?

Pointers appreciated.

CharlieAlpha

Re: Receiver Range

Post by CharlieAlpha » Sat May 30, 2015 8:53 pm

You can set the colours from the options menu on the map display.

Click the menu button at the top of the screen and select options from the menu.

On the options menu, select the map tab. You can set the receiver range colours on that tab.

Charlie

hermanZA

Post by hermanZA » Sat May 30, 2015 9:36 pm

Thanks for the reply Charlie.

I can see where to change colours for the Altitudes, but not on per receiver/site.
Unless mine has gone slightly haywire...?

agw

Post by agw » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:28 pm

You can only set colours for each slice of altitudes via the site. It is possible to set different colours for different sites but you need to use the custom content plugin and add some JavaScript for it. There's a sample script here that shows how to set different colours for two feeds:

http://forum.virtualradarserver.co.uk/v ... =365#p1859

hermanZA

Post by hermanZA » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Thanks AGW!

That link you gave was indeed the perfect solution for what I wanted. Just to play around with the colours, to get it all "pretty" now.
Wanted to post a screenshot, but for some reason I cant upload (http error).

Appreciate the help!