Active Display and StandingData.sqb

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
ProHill

Active Display and StandingData.sqb

Post by ProHill » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:17 am

I have a question regarding the interaction between Active Display (or any other software that updates BaseStation.sqb) and the StandingData.sqb database within VRS. If routes or other information are updated by Active Display, do these updates make their way into StandingData? I have some routes I am bulk loading into Active Display, and want to know where they will end up on the VRS side.

Thanks!

GregoryGHarding

Re: Active Display and StandingData.sqb

Post by GregoryGHarding » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 am

if you want to add routes to vrs you can use the web portal, you need to create a separate account but it takes a few days to have it up date on your end.

http://sdm.virtualradarserver.co.uk/Edi ... Batch.aspx

ProHill

Post by ProHill » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:23 am

I've got CSVs with thousands of routes, so I was hoping for a more automated solution than updating them by hand via the web portal. As it is, it seems that more than half the routes are wrong

jonfear

Post by jonfear » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:04 am

If you send the csv's to Andrew, he will be able to do something with them. It is a manual process and he is the only one who can do that side of things.

Cheers

Jon
http://www.360radar.co.uk, the new name for MLAT Radar in the UK and Western Europe.

Former PP feeder Bm. No longer feeding. I do not have time to sort out imaginary problems with NTP
when it has been working fine for 2+ Years.

loww

Post by loww » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:15 am

I can get from the Airline Webseite many Routes but the are only the "Public" Flight Numbers.
Does it help to?
:!: :!: :!: I search for People who want exchange VRS Data. I life near LOWW and i have a huge Coverage and multiple Receiver. :!: :!: :!: