PlaneAlerter 2.0

Want to post something that doesn't quite fit into the other forums? This is the place for that.
Dom2364

Re: PlaneAlerter 2.0

Post by Dom2364 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:36 am

For everyone getting an error with the new version when opening the settings, I'm working on it and there should be an update later today that should fix it.
I write software and take photos.
AussieADSB
Full Throttle Photography

Dom2364

Post by Dom2364 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:30 am

New version, should fix the error when opening the settings.
Changes:
Fixed error when opening settings
Settings now save when closing settings and closing planealerter instead of just when closing planealerter
Checks now only run when there are conditions
Changed alert type dropdown text
Removed password settings being displayed in sidebar (All they said was Censored so theres no point having it there)
Improved checking speed

Download
I write software and take photos.
AussieADSB
Full Throttle Photography

kiwikieran

Post by kiwikieran » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:26 pm

One Bug I am having is the title is wrong, The subject says "First Alert" which is correct but further down it say's "Last Contact" which is not correct.

scoobydobedooo

Post by scoobydobedooo » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:57 pm

i cant get this or any version to send any emails at all :( no matter what i do it just wont send them. i think i must be missing something but have no idea what lol

seems a great programme thro :)

ben
i have a home base station im willing to share data from. if intressed let me know :)

UA4WIY

Post by UA4WIY » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:55 pm

I propose to add the possibility of transmitting alerts to Telegram

Beni

Post by Beni » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Hey
Good afternoon
I am trying to make this nice and with great help to us the enthusiasts of Spotting Aircraft (Canary Islands / Spain).
Let's see how I can explain it.
Actually, the alert comes to my email, but in a blue box and a red balloon, it just goes perfectly with the Canary Islands map when I change the incoming email, ... but ... only the first alert ... Same blue box and red balloon,
I understand that the possible error is with the API key
it's like that, or has a key API built into the Planealerter 2.0.6.
Well, I need to know please ... if I have to buy that API so that the maps arrive to me well, and, if it would be valid for all the reception devices of those maps (PC, MOBIL, TABLET ..Etc.) Since it is of Google.
I have to study how to do the API and the cost, (I do not think I receive more than 30 alerts per day, so I think I understand that I would leave for free .... I DO NOT KNOW.
Sorry for this long story, but you could help me a lot
Thank you

darrylcn

Post by darrylcn » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:42 pm

I just decided to try out the Ignore Following Conditions checkbox (I have alerts for a military takeoff at our airport and am trying to prevent follow up alerts to that) but it won’t stay checked. I tried on 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 but if I save and close an alert in the editor the check mark is cleared when I reopen the editor. Is anyone able to make the check box stay checked?

kiwikieran

Post by kiwikieran » Tue May 07, 2019 9:10 am

Hi Dom,
Still having issues where it just keeps crashing,
All setting are correct and tried different email addresses.