Virtual Radar Server
1. Fixed the problem with altitude and speed not being displayed on the Mono aircraft markers.
2. Fixed the problem with numeric callsigns not always using the operator ICAO code when looking up routes.
3. Fixed the problem with route stopovers sometimes not showing up until the website is reloaded.
4. Fixed the problem with the iPhone map not working when running under Mono.
5. Fixed the overflowing text on the iPhone options screen.
6. Malformed BaseStation messages no longer cause a disconnection from the receiver.
7. Added an option to display the route on the iPhone aircraft markers.
8. Added an option to display the route on the list.
9. Added links to submit missing routes or corrections to existing routes. These can be suppressed for Internet clients.
10. Added option to web site settings to display IATA airport codes instead of ICAO codes.
11. The aircraft list will now use operator flags named after the aircraft's ICAO when the aircraft has no operator.
12. Registrations and callsigns are now called out using the phonetic alphabet.
13. A transition altitude can now be specified for the flight level. The flight level can be in different units to the altitude.
14. iPhone options that open a separate page now automatically scroll back to the option when the sub-page is closed.
1. Translations for the new text in version 1.2.1 of Virtual Radar Server.
New releases will be announced here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1